Receive college credit for military service school courses, and primary and duty MOS experience through the Army University Continuing Education Degree Program (CEDP) and US Army Ordnance School partnership with Excelsior College. A regionally accredited, private, nonprofit college, offering classes online, Excelsior has assisted more than 68,000 military service members earn a respected college degree.
Excelsior degrees selected for the CEDP and US Army Ordnance School Partnership:
- Associate in Applied Science in Technical Studies with concentration in Electromechanical Technologies – review the program in detail and see the credit requirements
- Associate in Applied Science in Administrative Management Studies – review the program in detail and see the credit requirements
- Associate in Science in Liberal Arts with an Area of Focus in Logistics – review the program in detail and see the credit requirements
These associate degree programs will transfer to bachelor’s degree programs including Excelsior College’s Bachelor of Science in Liberal Arts, Bachelor of Science in Military Leadership, Bachelor of Professional Studies in Technology Management, Bachelor of Professional Studies in Business Management, and Bachelor of Science in Business with concentration in Logistics Management.
You get these benefits with Excelsior:
- Direct student support from Military Academic Advisors and Admissions Counselors in our Center for Military and Veteran Education
- Reduced course tuition rate of $250 per credit hour for active duty, reservists and National Guard personnel and their family members
- Waived degree enrollment fee for military students under the course enrollment option which only requires 9 credits to be completed with Excelsior College through online courses
- Maximum credit awarded in transfer from your military training, prior college, and exams such as DLPT, CLEP, and DANTES
- Military friendly online course schedule:
- courses offered in 8-week terms – some available in 15-week format
- courses start every other month – view our academic calendar for term dates
Steps to Enroll:
- Complete your Common Application at goamyed.com selecting Excelsior College as your home college and the Associate in Applied Science in Technical Studies, Associate in Applied Science in Administrative Management Studies, or Associate in Science in Liberal Arts as your degree choice based on your MOS.
- Create your free MyExcelsior account
- Complete your Excelsior College Enrollment Agreement online through your MyExcelsior account or by downloading and submitting the Military Application/Enrollment Agreement form.
- Request an official Joint Services Transcript (JST) at doded.mil to be sent electronically to Excelsior College.
Have official college transcripts sent directly to Excelsior College, Records Office, 7 Columbia Circle, Albany, NY 12203. Excelsior College also accepts official college transcripts electronically through the eScrip-Safe, Credential Solutions, Parchment, and Student Clearing House services.
Optional Preliminary Unofficial Evaluation Service Prior to Enrollment
To receive a preliminary unofficial evaluation of your military credits and college courses prior to enrolling in Excelsior College, please email copies of your JST and college transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org